The objective of the webinar is to discuss the current development of IoT and IPV6 in China by understanding the policy and support of funding programmes from Chinese IoT plan, identifying the IPV6 deployment strategy, and analyzing the IoT security threats.
|Title||The development and future of IoT and IPv6 in China|
|Date||July 26, 2017|
|Time||16:00 (Beijing Time) / 10:00 (CEST)|
|Moderator||Kai (Grace) ZHANG|
|Main speakers||GAO Shuai (BJTU)
MA Yan (BUPT)
LI Qiang (HUST)
ZHOU Xu (CNIC-CAS)
CHENG Yuan (ZGC next generation Internet industrial Alliance)
|Contact person||Polo ZHANG|
1. Will IoT naming and resolution system based on DNS? Any successful case in China?
2. What security threads are we facing for IoT application? How are Internet companies dealing with them?
3. Introduction of policy and financial supports by China government for IoT development.
4. Which field could be a breakthrough for China to speed up IPv6 deployment?
5. What are the new functions and developing opportunities IPv6 brings to China?
Registration: Mr. Hanzhuo ZHANG firstname.lastname@example.org